1.The phone is ringing, I ______________________________ (answer). 2.______________________________ that dress ? (buy/I).
3.Peter and Sarah ______________________________ to London next week (move).
3.It's cloudy. I think it ______________________________ (rain).
4.It is sure. We ______________________________ something for you (do).
5.It is so hot in here. ______________________________ the window ? (open/I).
6.The kettle is boiling. I ______________________________ some tea (make).
7.What will you do when you ______________________________ 18 ?
Don't worry. They ______________________________ (not/get) lost, they know the road.
I am upset, I ______________________________ (cry).
2 variant Be going or Future Simple
1. I _____________________________ have a pint of lager after work.
1. In the restaurant I _____________________________ have a glass of red wine.
2. I think we _____________________________ have a cold winter this year.
3. What are your plans for tomorrow ? - I _____________________________ have a quiet evening at home.
4. Look at this man on a ladder. He _____________________________ fall.
5. It's so hot in here. I _____________________________ open the windows.
6. I _____________________________ sell my car. Do you want to buy it ?
7. Have you got my notebook ? - Sorry, I still need it. I _____________________________ bring it back tomorrow.
8. I think the company _____________________________ increase the sales by 10% next year.
9. I _____________________________ never do it again. I promise !
3 variant Future Continuous or Perfect
1.Don't come before 5pm, ______________________________ (I/ work) at my office.
2.Come at 5.30pm, ______________________________ (I/ finish) working.
3.Do you think ______________________________ (you/ still/ live) in the same house next year?
4.If you can, come to see me, ______________________________ (I/ stay) at the Beach Hotel until Saturday.
5.In my dreams, tomorrow ______________________________ (I/snuggle up) to you and not taking my exam !
6.I'm visiting Australia at the moment, at the end ______________________________ (I/ travel) more than 6000 km.
7.I'll come to join you around 7pm, ______________________________ ; (my meeting/ end) by then.
8.I can imagine that tomorrow ______________________________ (the holiday/ finish), it's sad.
4 variant Future Continuous or Perfect
1.Jonathan ______________________________ (work) on his invention for three hours before he finally goes to bed.
2.Jack ______________________________ (work) at the post office for 20 years by the time he's 50.
3.I'm afraid Jack ______________________________ (not/recover) from the accident by the time his football training begins.
4.I ______________________________ (grow) my own vegetables for 2 years by the end of the year.
5.______________________________ (you/ mail) the invitations before Friday?
6.We ______________________________ (convert) the rooftop of our apartment into a garden by the end of the week.
7.Scientists hope they ______________________________ (solve) the world's food shortage problem by the end of the century.
8.By June, Mr. Patterson ______________________________ (teach) music at school for ten years.
9.By November, Harry ______________________________ (sell) his products to local stores for 2 years.
10.Are you sure you ______________________________ (clean) the living room before the guests arrive?
Степени сравнения прилагательных 5 класс
1. Образуйте степени сравнения прилагательных.
small; young; thin; thick; tall; fine; new; easy; busy; dirty.
famous; beautiful; difficult; comfortable; expensive;
good; bad; little; many.
2. Дополните предложения как указано в примере.
Пример: This cat is ...., but that cat is .... (fat)
This cat is fat, but that cat is fatter.
1. His brother’s house is …, but that house is … (big)
2. This milk is …, but that milk is … (hot)
3. Danzil’s book is …, but that book is … (good)
4. This pig is …, but that pig is … (dirty)
5. This girl is …, but that girl is … (tall)
3. Откройте скобки, используя сравнительную степень прилагательных.
Пример: This cat is ...than that cat. (big)
This cat is bigger than that cat.
1) This monkey is … than that monkey. (funny)
2) This cat is … than that cat. (lazy)
3) This woman is … than that woman. (busy)
4) This book is … than that book. (bad)
5) This pig is … than that pig. (fat)
6) This tomato is … than that tomato. (small)
4. Открой скобки, используя превосходную степень прилагательных.
Пример: Jane is … girl in our class. (tall)
Jane is the tallest girl in our class.
This house is … house in our town. (big)
This classroom is … classroom in my school. (large)
Peter is … boy in her class. (short)
Ann is … girl in their class. (lazy)
This film is … (good)