среда, 4 декабря 2013 г.

Past Perfect/ Past Perfect Continuous (Grammar Practice- 9,10, 11 forms)

Put the verbs into the Past Perfect or Past Perfect Continuous.

1.      I (just/decide) to walk home when the bus came along.
2.      Mike (only/work) in his new job for a month when he got a promotion.
3.      Fred was angry because he (miss) the last bus.
4.      By the time we got home, everyone (eat) dinner.
5.      Harry (work) in the garden so his hands were dirty.
6.      Jane was angry because she(wait) for the bus about two hours before it arrived.
7.      Mr. Brown (not/finish) his homework by 6 o’clock.
8.      My friends (cook) for over three hours before the guests arrived.
9.      He (drive) for an hour when the car broke down.
10.  After John (park) the car, he went into the house.
11.  I didn't go out last night because I (not/finish) my homework.
12.  Jane was angry because Nick (not/call) her since last weekend.
13.  Sophie had a headache because her baby sister (cry) all afternoon.
14.  I felt ill yesterday because I (eat) too much food.
15.  We (walk) for an hour when it started to rain


Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий