четверг, 21 апреля 2016 г.

Conditional sentences (10th form)

 Open the brackets to form conditionals
1. If I (to have) this rare book, I should gladly lend it to you. 
2. The dish would have been much more tasty if she (to be) a better cook. 
3. He never (to phone) you if I hadn’t reminded him to do that. 
4. Your brother (to become) much stronger if he took cold baths regularly. 
5. If he (to be) more courageous, he would not be afraid. 
6. If the fisherman had been less patient, he (not to catch) so much fish. 
7. If you (to put) the ice-cream into the refrigerator, it would not have melted. 
8. If I (to know) the result now, I would phone her immediately. 
9. If you had let me know yesterday, I (to bring) you my book. 
10. If it (to snow), the children will play snowballs.
11. The trains all (stop) … if it snowed heavily. 
12. If you (go out) … in cold weather without a coat, you would catch a cold. 
13. If I saw a cheap second- hand car, I (buy) … it. 
14. If you ate well and exercised regularly, you (live) … 100 years. 
15. You would have had stomach ache if you (eat) … too much of that cake. 
16. If it (rain) … this afternoon, I (take)… my umbrella. 
17. If you did not drive carefully, you (have) … an accident. 
18. If you (study) … for a higher qualification, you (get) … a better job next year. 
19. If you sent the letter by first class mail, it (get) … there the following day. 
20. If the weather is fine, we (go) for a picnic.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий