пятница, 15 апреля 2016 г.

Reporded Speech (9th form )

I. Rewrite the sentences using reported speech
1. "I'm so tired", she said.
2. "We have already  read that book ", said the children.
3. "The weather will be sunny next Sunday", the weatherman said.
4. " She is going to visit her Granny this summer". said Anna to her friend.
5. "We can stay as good friends", said Mike to Jane.

II. Rewrite reported speech sentences using direct speech
1. Tom said that he would go to see the doctor the following day.
2. He told me he was ill.
3, She told me he had fallen ill.
4. She said that was feeling bad that day.
5. He said he wouldn't come to school until Monday.

III. Rewrite the sentences using reported speech and the verbs : agree, announce, complain, promise, refuse, explain
1. "You have to study at home", said the teacher. The teacher_______
2."The school is closed today because of the bad weather", said our teacher. Our teacher __________
3. "I'll help you with your homework this evening", said my sister. My sister _________
4. " Your music is awful". said my father. My father ____________
5. "No, I won't be quiet", said my little brother. My litttle brother____________
6. "That's a good idea. Let's meet at six", said Philip. Philip_________


2 комментария:

  1. I.
    1)She said that she was tiring.
    2)The children said that they had already read that book.
    3) The weathetman said that the weather would be sunny following Sunday.
    4)Anna told her friend that she was going to visit her Granny that summer.
    5)Mike toldi Jane that they could stay as good friends.
    II.
    1)Tom said:"I will go to see the doctor tomorrow"
    2)He said to me:"I'm ill"
    3)She said to me:"He have fallen ill"
    4)She said:"I'm felling bad today"
    5)He said:"I won't come to school until Monday"
    III.
    1)The teacher announced that we had to study at home.
    2)Our teacher explained that the school was closed that day because of the bad weather.
    3)My sister promised to help me with my homework that evening.
    4)My father complained that my music was awful.
    5)My little brother refused to be guiet.
    6)Philip agrees to meet at six.

    ОтветитьУдалить
  2. She said that she was tired.-
    2)The children said that they had already read that book.+
    3) The weathetman said that the weather would be sunny the following Sunday.+
    4)Anna told her friend that she was going to visit her Granny that summer.+
    5)Mike told Jane that they could stay as good friends.+
    II.
    1)Tom said:"I will go to see the doctor tomorrow".+
    2)He said to me:"I'm ill".+
    3)She said to me:"He has fallen ill".-
    4)She said:"I'm feeling bad today".-
    5)He said:"I won't come to school until Monday".+
    III.
    1)The teacher announced that we had to study at home.+
    2)Our teacher explained that the school was closed that day because of the bad weather.+
    3)My sister promised to help me with my homework that evening.+
    4)My father complained that my music was awful.+
    5)My little brother refused to be guiet.+
    6)Philip agreed to meet at six.

    Aйсель,
    Не забывай про точки в конце предложения, а также про правописание!
    Оценка за работу-"4"
    Well done!

    ОтветитьУдалить