среда, 13 апреля 2016 г.

Household chores (8th form)







My household chores
To tell you the truth, household chores are not my favourite part of daily life. I think that chores take much time which can bе spent on more pleasant things. But in any case I have my duties at home and I have to do them well. As I live with my parents, my mother cooks for all of us and my duty is to wash up the dishes after supper, wash the floor once a week and sometimes go shopping with my mother when she has heavy bags. In summer my parents live in the country house and I stay in the city. At that period of time I have to do everything myself. Besides this I also must come to the country once a week to help parents there. Sometimes I wish I lived alone, but in this case my chores would only become more various. I try to do all my duties quickly listening to music. This way I don’t make my chores so boring.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий