среда, 13 апреля 2016 г.

Past Modals (9th form)

Reported Speech

1.      “This man spoke to me on the road”, said the woman.
2.      “I can’t explain this rule to you”, said my classmate to me.
3.      The teacher said to the class: “We will discuss this subject tomorrow”.
4.      The woman said to her son” “I am glad I am here”.
5.      Mike said: “We have bought these books today”.
6.      She said to me: “I can read your translation now”.
7.      Our teacher said: “Thackeray’s novels are very interesting.”
8.      Ann said: “You will read this book in the 9th form”.
9.      Nellie said:”I read “Jane Eyre” last year.
10.  “My friend lives in Moscow”.
11.  “You have not done your work well,” said the teacher to me.
12.  The poor man said to the rich man: “My horse is wild. It can kill your horse”
13.  The mother said: “The children are in the nursery, doctor.”
14.  “I have no time for lunch today”, said the boy to his mother.
15.  He said to me: “I want to see you.”
16.  The pupil said to the teacher:” I can do my homework after dinner”.
17.  He said to me:” They are staying at the Grand Europe Hotel.”
18.  She said:” I spent my holidays in the Crimea last year”.
19.  She said:”They arrived in St. Petersburg yesterday”.
20.   I said: “I was in London last year”.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий